We are back with some delicious and amazing vegan recipes for you to try for your next family dinner. Up first is a mouth watering vegan zucchini noodle recipe with a homemade marinara sauce. You will have your family’s mouths watering when you serve up a bowl of this.
Check out the recipe below and comment on recipes you’d like to see done next!
-3 medium sized zucchini
-1 small onion, diced
-2 cloves garlic, minced
-1/2 cup red wine
-1 28oz can diced tomatoes
-1 tsp dried oregano
-1 tsp red pepper flakes
-1 bay leaf
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Spiralize zucchini then sprinkle liberally with salt to help release moisture. Spread ‘zoodles’ out onto a baking tray lined with paper towels and bake in a 200° oven for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from the oven and place zucchini in a collander and squeeze out the excess water.
3. Drizzle olive oil into the bottom of a sauce pan. Add onions and garlic and cook until browned. Deglaze the pan with red wine.Cook the red wine until reduced.
4. Add tomatoes and seasonings and simmer for 30 minutes to an hour.
5. Spoon sauce over zucchini noodles and top with fresh basil.