Today on the blog we have got a delicious and adorable treat for you to make your kids. We are showing you how to make rainbow grilled cheese! This is an easy, fun, and quick way to add some color to your kid’s lunch. It is the perfect way to add some magic into their next meal!
To watch the rest of our recipe videos subscribe to Tammin’s Youtubechannel and keep yourself up to date with all of her newest releases!
-2 slices of sourdough bread
-2 cup grated white cheddar
-Neon food coloring
1. Divide cheese into 4 different bowls.
2. Add 5 drops of food coloring into each bowl using one color per bowl. Stir until the color is fully mixed in.
3. Spread clarified butter on one side of each slice of bread.
4. Sprinkle the cheese onto the unbuttered side of one peice of bread in stripes. Place other slice of bread on top buttered side up.
5. Heat a frying pan and cook sandwich until the cheese is melted and the outside is golden brown.