Today we are bringing you an easy way to recycle all of your old and broken crayons. We all know how stubborn kids can be when it comes to broken crayons. I know when I was little as soon as a crayon broke I deemed it un-usable. Luckily for you, we have found a simple and easy way to keep those crayons usable for years and years and years.
WHAT YOU NEED
-Silicon Mold (we wanted our crayons to be in the shape of a doughnut so we bought a doughnut mold!)
1. Break up your crayons into small enough pieces to fit inside each mold. You can mix and match your colors like we did for some pretty tie dye crayons or keep them all the same.
2. Fill your molds with the broken pieces.
3. Melt in the oven (275°F for approx. 10 minutes)
4. Freeze until the crayons are completely solid
5. Loosen the edges of your mold and remove your crayons!