Camille Can Cook is serving up the most delicious cocktails you can imagine and we just can’t get enough! Make our three favorite cocktails this summer and prepare to have your tastebuds WOW-ed. They won’t disappoint, pinky promise.
GUAVA PASSIONFRUIT SANGRIA BLANCO
Time: 10 mins
-1 cup cheap brandy
-2 bottles white wine (Sauvignon Blanc and White Bordeaux work well)
-1 can or 1.5 cups guava juice
-1/2 cup orange liqueur (I used Patron Citronage)
-1/2 cup pear or apple juice
-1 granny smith apple
-6 small passionfruit
-juice from 1 large tangerine or an orange
-2 additional tangerines or small oranges
1. Pour both bottles of wine and brandy into a large jar, jug, or pitcher.
2. Juice the largest orange/tangerine into the jar.
3. Cut up all of the other fruit and add it to the jar. Be sure to squeeze the citrus over the jar with your hand before you drop it in so you get the juices in the sangria.
4. Add your guava juice, pear/apple juice, and agave syrup. Stir it up really well.
5. Serve with the fruit over ice or refrigerate and serve chilled. Store in the fridge in an airtight container or covered with plastic wrap for up to 4 days.
THE SORTA STRAWBER-RITA
Time: 3 minutes
-8-10 Medium Sized Strawberries
-1.5 oz Grand Marnier
-1 oz Elderflower Liquor (I use St-Germain)
-2 oz Pisco (You can use Rum if you don’t have Pisco)
-5 Ice Cubes
*(If the cocktail isn’t sweet enough for you, feel free to add a touch of agave syrup)
**You’ll also need a blender
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend on High (or smoothie setting) until all ingredients are well incorporated.
3. Pour into two glasses and garnish with a strawberry.
COOL AS A CUCUMBER SHOTS
Servings: 4 shots
Time: 5 minutes
-5 Fresh Mint Leaves
-8 Thin Slices of Cucumber (approx. 1/8″ thick each)
-1/2 oz Lime Juice
-3 oz Silver Tequila
-1/2 oz Simple Syrup
-Pinch of Iodized Salt
-Ice for Shaking
1. Sprinkle some iodized salt on top of 4 cucumber slices and set aside.
2. In your cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh mint and remaining 4 cucumber slices.
3. Add the lime juice, tequila, simple syrup, and ice to your shaker and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
4. Strain into 4 shot glasses and top with the salted cucumber.
HOW TO DRINK IT- Eat the salted cucumber first, then take the shot. Enjoy!